Saturday, January 21, 2012

Our Nater Tatter

He can be feisty and sassy one minute and sweet and cuddly the next. Nate is the dramatic one. God did not give us girls (yet) he gave us Nate. Nate Loves the color pink and his baby doll Lulu. He loves to help me with the laundry and cleaning. He will make a great husband someday. He is the middle child and is often striving to get a word in between his brothers. When he is mad watch out he can be scary but then after it is over he is the sweetest little boy. He is very smart and sneaky and always has a comeback for anything you say. He is always telling me that I will forget that I told him he could not do something. He has this sweet calic in the middle of his forehead that is often the only way people can tell him apart from his brother. But me, I can tell them apart the second they open their mouth. Nate will be going off to kindergarten next year and in a separate class then Alex. I hope he does not have one of his tantrums when he is told he can not do something. He may possibly hide underneath the table. This is the kid who appears to be very strong and bull headed but enter the Easter bunny or Santa and he is under the table in 2 seconds flat. He is very athletic and can hit a ball with a bat no problem or play soccer and actually know what he is doing. Nate keeps us all entertained and fills us with our share of snuggles. I love having a jokster in the bunch and he is always making me laugh. He is gonna do great things this little one. below are clips from the last year. Click on a photo to enlarge the collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment