Saturday, January 21, 2012

My little peanut

Alex is the youngest and one could say they knew that by the way that he acts. Yes he does whine  alot but he is also such a sweet boy. He is content to play on his own with his action figures, transformer, and play doh. He is like his mom when she was little and is very tiny he at times looks like a starving kid and thinks is fun the you can see his skeleton when he is naked. Alex as well will start kindergarten next year and is the more shy one who will take a little time to warm up to the idea of not being with his brother. He has this scream that when he is playing in a group I always know he is okay cause of his squeal. He loves to have alone time with his mom and I can often find him snuggled up next to me in the morning when I wake up. He does not drink a lot of milk like his brothers and prefers water. He is a very adventurous eater and will try something where as his brother will often say they don't like it.  Alex has the sweetest smile and often talks with his eyes. He is a bit shorter than his brother but I never underestimate his quickness. He is very sensitive and if he gets in trouble cries and wants to be snuggled. I am excited to watch all of my boys become wonderful young men and help them make the best choices. We are starting to become very active in sports and in their school and I only foresee us getting more busy. We hope you will join us for the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment