Friday, July 23, 2010

vinegar does more than clean your floors

Today was a challenge for me as my five year old has been testing how far he can get with John and I.Well Today we took extreme measures. He was spitting on is cousins, and if there is one thing I do not tolerate it is spitting. So yes my friends he got Vinegar in his mouth. This is the recap from outside the door or the bathroom. He is crying saying "yuck what is that stuff it is gross" no no no I don't want it. Then he came out and said "that was sick" as he is crying. I have a feeling that this moment will stay with him forever and that when he even for one second thinks about spitting he will refrain due to the fact that he will not want the "vinegar wash"

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a genius idea. Better than soap right? It's not like it will hurt him and I bet it keeps him from spitting next time. I may have to use that one!

    ReplyDelete