Monday, February 2, 2009

welcome

Hello to all who have come to this log. I am starting this for those who have twins and or multiples and are looking for a reference blog or just somewhere to go that they can chat with people who have been thru or are going thru the ups and downs of having multiples.

To give you a little background on myself, I am a wife to John we have been married 5.5 year. We had our first son on December 15th 2005. We then had our twins on Feb. 5th of 2007. I am also a registered nurse at the hospital where I live. I work in labor and delivery, postpartum and newborn nursery. I have been a nurse for 7 years.

My first pregnancy was great. Got pregnant with no problems and the pregnancy was great. My water broke when I was 38 weeks and 2 days. I just happened to be at work so that worked out well. My second pregnancy was just as good if not better. We delivered at 36 weeks and four days. I went into labor at 12am the night after working a 12 hour shift at work. I will admit is was a bit nervous for the twins delivery but it all went great. (more to come on that later)

My plan for this blog is to provide you with a glimps of how we live our life with twins and a four year old and to provide some links to great information I have gathered over the last two years. Please feel free to aks questions and invite your friends. Children are a blessing and sometimes we need a little help to get thru the challenging times

Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment